Wednesday 22 June 2011

Day 20


The frustration is really beginning to kick in.  I feel an overpowering urge to find a cock to suck.  Any cock.  To that end I have started searching various forums online, looking for someone close and discrete.

To be fair, I’d be just as happy going down on a woman but a cock is generally easier to find and not nearly as fussy.

Of course, thinking about this brings back memories of the many cocks I’ve had the pleasure of sucking in the past.  I don’t remember my first because it was at a party and I was under the influence of many things.  Besides, there was quite a few that night in what was, basically, a gay orgy.

The one I remember with great fondness was a guy I met in a play.  For the purposes of this blog, I shall call him M.  He was clearly gay, playing the second male lead and we hit it off from the beginning.  I was clearly straight so there was never anything sexual between us during the run of the production.

After the run ended we kept in touch.  He lived quite a distance from me so it was mostly on the phone (this is WAY before email and the Internet wasn’t even a twinkle).  I lived alone in Sydney so whenever he felt like spending a weekend in the big city, he’d stay over.  The first time he slept on the lounge.

The second time he visited we went to an exhibition of naked male photographs (it may have been Mapplethorpe but I really cannot remember).  After looking at a lot of naked men, we went for a meal then back to the flat.

We sat and chatted over a couple of bottles of wine, watched some tv and generally chilled late into the night.  I can distinctly remember us sitting on the floor, our heads resting on the lounge, our legs stretched out in front of us.

I blame (if any blame is due) the photographs but I reached down and started playing with his cock through his jeans.  He was already quite hard but grew a lot before I could undo his trousers and release him.

It was a lovely cock.  Young, strong, hard, thick and about 8”.  M didn’t say a word as I lowered my mouth onto it and proceeded to blow him.  He didn’t take very long and I swallowed it all.  When I sat back against the lounge he kissed me on the cheek and said thank you.

He didn’t sleep on the lounge that night or any other night he came to stay – which was quite often – and we enjoyed each other many times.  I can’t remember why we fell out of the habit of seeing each other but, sadly, we did and I have no idea where he is or what he’s doing.  If I did I’d like him to know his cock was very special and the one I really consider my first.

On the train home from London this afternoon, I undid my jeans so my white panties could just be peeked but I’m fairly certain no-one saw them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment